Cribbed Content for May 2nd
Welcome to May, my darlings. We’re inching closer to summer every day, and it’s starting to get warmer and warmer. Take a few minutes on this lovely Friday to check out my collection of crap from over the week! This edition is slightly longer since I didn’t do a CC last week – shame on me!
- Another satisfied customer! I recently offered some free stickers to Mike Rohde of Web414 & Rhodesign for him to give us a try and he loves them! Always happy to read about another satisfied PsPrint customer
- Zac Johnson, one of the first bloggers to report on how Joel Comm was going to make good for the recent eBook snafu, gave away 5 copies on his blog and I was lucky enough to win one. Thanks again Zac! I’ll most likely be cracking into it later this week when I get a bit more free time, so I’ll be sure to write a review.
- I’m tragically behind on WineLibrary TV. Not that important, but I thought you’d like to know. I was also behind on JangroCast, but I caught up last night. Good stuff!
- Affiliate Marketers are Giving Back! A rather large group of women affiliate marketers are going to be walking and raising money for breast cancer research. They’ve started selling space on their t-shirts in exchange for donations, so go contribute!
- I am AWESOME, and I can prove it! http://trishalyn.isreallyawesome.com/
- Sam Harrelson was disappointed by the Web 2.0 Expo. And thinks I should podcast more.
- Why the eff is eBay suing craigslist? Jordan McCollum at Marketing Pilgrim does a great job explaining it.
- Anne Kadet from Smart Money Magazine apparently received her journalism training from a dog. She wrote a “story” for the May issue quoting all the bad parts of the Jason Calacanis keynote from Affiliate Summit West out of context. Google is clearly her one and only “source”. Missy Ward’s reaction video is awesome.
- Joy O’Hare, a dang good blogger herself, reviewed my blog. Thanks for the great review, Joy!
All in all I’d say it’s been a good week!