Cribbed Content for October 24th
We’re almost a month into Q4 and it’s getting to be the time of year when holiday marketing takes off, awards wrap up the end of the year, and updates are made just in time to start off 2009 with a bang. Check out what’s been going on this week in the world of internet marketing.
- Read an interesting article on creating Multiple, Custom Footers for WordPress. I guess this could come in handy, although I don’t really know what the benefits are.
- Google is finally going to make some upgrades to Google Analytics. Some of the bigger developments include a beta version of an API, integration with AdSense, and more customized reporting.
- The 2008 Blogger’s Choice Awards winners were announced this week. Some of the relevant winners include ProBlogger.net for Best Blog About Blogging, SlopeOfHope.com for Best Business Blog, Blog.Hostgator.com for Best Corporate Blog, and CopyBlogger.com for Best Marketing Blog.
- Speaking of awards, it’s that time of year again to submit nominations for the Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards. The deadline for submissions is October 31, 2008 so hop to it.
- There’s a good article on Twitter and personal branding mistakes that is all too true.
- I found this link searching around on ABestWeb Forums and it’s a great article on 20 Free Ways to Advertise Your Web Site.