Unfortunately, the weather has gotten me down this week and I got sick mid-week. I wasn’t able to attend the November BAAMC meeting, but here’s some other stuff I picked up this week.
- Dallas Mavericks owner and noted entrepreneur Mark Cuban was charged with insider trading on Monday. Looks like a “he said, she said” for the time being, so we’ll see how this unfolds.
- Quick thanks to Lisa Riolo and Sam Harrelson for putting me in their blog rolls!
- This ventures into last week, but there was a big spam crackdown and many affiliate marketers saw a dramatic decrease in spam. Check out the ABW thread with the discussions.
- In an Obama presidency, the weekly address is going to be done on YouTube instead of over the radio.
- I bought something from an infomercial this week. Stay tuned for it’s awesomeness. You have to admit that infomercials do work from time to time. I’m just hoping that this product is as awesome as it seems. (No, it’s not Listen Up or ShamWOW).
- Oh, and Ted Murphy from Izea is swimming around in cereal for fun. And you can win!
That’s it! Have a good weekend and get all geared up for the holiday next week!