Cribbed Content for January 23rd
Unfortunately I was sick the beginning part of the week, so I had a lot of stuff to catch up on, but I also haven’t had much time to look around the web. I spent yesterday at the LinkShare Symposium West 2009 in San Francisco, and I’ll give you all a quick update soon. In the meantime, here’s some things you may have missed while you were welcoming in President Obama on Tuesday…
- Still confused about how to use WordPress for your blog? Last Saturday they turned on WordPress.tv with a ton of video tutorials that should help you learn all there is to know about WordPress.
- There are recaps up on the Affiliate Summit Blog of some of the sessions I didn’t attend. Social Media Dude Michael Buechele did a good job getting good coverage:
- I don’t read SEO stuff nearly as much as I probably should but there’s an intriguing piece from seoMoz on 10 Irrational Human Behaviors and How to Leverage Them to Improve Web Marketing. Very interesting stuff here.
- It pays to share posts through Google Reader! Otherwise I never would have found this awesome article on What a “Personal Brand” is NOT by Tom Peters. Good read.
- I’m a big proponent of proper grammar and spelling, but I do break those rules on Twitter with the 140 character limit, so I was amused to read about 8 Spelling & Grammar Rules You Can Break on Twitter.