Happy New Year! As I mentioned last Friday, I’ve spent this week with family in Oregon, so I have been semi-off the grid. So this week’s edition of Cribbed Content is as much for me to catch up on things as it is for some of you!
On a personal note, 2008 treated me okay…but I’m hoping that 2009 knocks me off my feet! I hope your lives are treating you right and leading you in the direction you want to go!
- The movie industry doesn’t get to have all the fun with an awards season: on the heels of ShareASale announcing their awards last week, the finalists for the Pinnacle Awards Finalists at Affiliate Summit West 2009 were announced this week. Congrats to the finalists, and we’ll see who the winners are at the awards dinner in Las Vegas.
- Google’s Matt Cutts confirmed via Twitter that PageRank was updated. I heard about it before then and I’m glad to report that this blog has gone from a PR0 to PR2, thus reassuring me that I hadn’t landed on some mysterious Google blacklist. As exciting as this was, it was also proven how little PR means anymore when I checked my twitter page out of curiosity to find it was a PR9!
- It’s Official: The Performance Marketing Alliance is now an official, non-profit trade association. Charter membership will be available sometime this month, I imagine starting at Affiliate Summit.
- I wrote another guest post at Marketing Pilgrim, this time on how Digg’s Lack of Ad Targeting is Hurting Revenue.
Latest posts by Trisha Lyn Fawver (see all)
- Lady Soma Skin & Nail Treatment Review & Giveaway! - April 29, 2015
- Wordless Wednesday: Random Travels - April 15, 2015
- goPURE 100% Pure Peppermint Oil Review - April 14, 2015