Happy Friday The 13th! I personally like this day just for the weird television programming you get, so you should remember to check your local listings on channels like Discovery, TLC, and History for some possibly cool stuff. That is, if they didn’t jump the shark with those types of programs last month!
Some varied things going on this week… some of which I covered!
- Google Calendar is Available Offline. I reported on the story for Marketing Pilgrim.
- We finally got Episode 2 of Affiliate Marketing Fanatics up after some problems with recording. Luckily editing was long but not bad.
- Commission Junction is webinar crazy! They hosted one on Thursday for businesses considering affiliate marketing, and whether or not the channel is really right for them. Next week on the agenda is The Consumer Cries, “Coupon!” How Will You Answer?. This should be a good one to listen in on to see their stance.
Latest posts by Trisha Lyn Fawver (see all)
- Managing Blogger Expectations: Conversions vs. Impressions - January 12, 2016
- Julep Red & Gold Ombre Nail Art Tutorial - December 5, 2015
- Julep Matte Metallic Fall Manicure - November 14, 2015