Cribbed Content for March 27th
The troops are mobilizing and the fight against CA AB 178 is on it’s way. I’ll be doing my part next week, going up to the Capitol in Sacramento to help put a face to the problem for our legislators. This week has just flown by. I can’t believe all the news that’s gone on!
- Last summer I wrote an article about PHP affiliate link masking. This week I was turned on to a more concise way using a jump script.
- Brian Littleton of ShareASale wrote a great post on how you can help re: the #advertisingtax facing California and several other states.
- Jamie Birch said it best on why you should hire an outsourced program manager. So follow his advice and hire me and New Edge Media
- Marketing Pilgrim announced a free webinar on the 31st about social selling and sales in web 2.0. I won’t be able to attend (sad for me) but it’s free so you can totally sit in.
- Speaking of webinars, Commission Junction is webinar happy and just finished up a webinar on coupons yesterday. Evan Weber posted a recap at CostPerNews. They’re hosting another webinar on brand hijacking on April 14th.
- Salesforce.com integrated Twitter results into their data. Very cool.
- Join the Facebook group to help advocate against tax laws affecting your state.