Cribbed Content for April 10th
So last week I was knee-deep in lobbying in Sacramento against CA AB 178 and then spent the rest of the week in San Francisco at the Web 2.0 Expo. So I didn’t have a lot of time to read my RSS feed. So some of this stuff is a bit old, but don’t shoot the messenger. If you were on top of your game you wouldn’t rely on this, so just remember that beggars can’t be choosers!
- Another guest post by me at Marketing Pilgrim on a new Social Media masters program being offered in the UK.
- You can save 5% when flying JetBlue to Affiliate Summit East in August. I took them up on this discount for ASE last year in Boston and it totally turned JetBlue into my favorite airline!
- The face of Ebates.com, Paul Nichols, has left them to start his own consulting company. Good luck Paul!
- Scott Jangro asks us all: Is there room for two affiliate marketing organizations?
- Of course he asks because Affiliate Voice officially launched. President Melanie Seery announced it on her blog.
- ShareResults came out with the BAMroll last week (The Big Affiliate Marketing roll). Very cool idea.
- I wrote up my recap of the Web 2.0 Expo last week for the New Edge Media blog.
- Speaking of NEM, I’m no longer of their employ. Wanna hire me? Of course you do… Email me!