Cribbed Content for December 2nd
Yes, normally this would have come last week on Friday, but like many I was out shopping for my precious GPS unit that was on super sale. I hope everyone had a lovely Turkey Day! Did you know that until 1863, Thanksgiving was celebrated on different days? The president would announce when it would be celebrated until that year, when President Abraham Lincoln decreed it would be on the fourth Thursday in November. It actually took until 1941 for Congress to pass an official proclamation declaring it a legal holiday on the fourth Thursday in November.
So be thankful for your health and the good information you can find online!
- Our own Manda Otto reviewed the new seoMOZ toolbar, now still in private beta testing. This looks to be an invaluable tool for SEO and SEM professionals everywhere, expected to be available sometime in January or February.
- There’s some debate on the future of the banner ad in online marketing. Brad Waller and Peter Figueredo both discussed it over at ReveNews: The Banner is Dead by Brad Waller and Is Display Advertising Worthwhile in a Down Economy? by Peter Figueredo.
- I wrote a guest post for Marketing Pilgrim that you should check out: Mobile Advertising Has Future Among Teens.
- In more New Edge Media news, we’ve welcomed a new team member, Kate Morris, into the fold as Director of Client Services!
Latest posts by Trisha Lyn Fawver (see all)
- A Vampy Red: Julep Scarlett - July 28, 2014
- JustMySize.com Active Skirtini Two-Piece Swimsuit Review - July 22, 2014
- What I’m Bringing to BlogHer ’14 - July 21, 2014