Cribbed Content for March 6th
I haven’t had the chance to do very many of these during February… the month was filled with birthday celebrations, a vacation, and a lot of Wii in the evening since I’ve been strangely obsessed with Guitar Hero and Animal Crossing: City Folk. But since I’ve been back from vacation I’ve seen some great stuff, so I want to share.
Forgive me, some of it will be a bit out of date.
- Geno Prussakov put together a great list of affiliate marketing events in 2009.
- California is looking into a tax for online sales. Scott Jangro has written an open letter to the California outlining why it’s a bad idea. I am going to take his advice and grab the letter to send myself as a resident of California.
- Read the full California Assembly Bill 178 and contact your representatives to explain why this is a bad idea for affiliate marketers in California!
- 20/20 contacted the Performance Marketing Alliance for some background on affiliate marketing for a series they’re doing on the proliferation of work-at-home schemes. It’s good to see that they’re able to do some positive PR for the industry already… very promising since they’re off to a slow start.
- I wrote another guest post for Marketing Pilgrim, this time on The Search Engine Known as Twitter.
- If you’re at all interested in reading about my rambles about my Caribbean cruise vacation, check out my Posterous blog.
Latest posts by Trisha Lyn Fawver (see all)
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer Review - April 1, 2014
- A Beautiful Birthday to Me! - March 21, 2014
- My Versatile Disney Manicure - March 19, 2014
- Vouch for my Expertise: Utilizing Affiliate Manager Relationships - March 6, 2014
- Loving the Flexibility of Julep Maven - March 5, 2014
- Happy Birthday Tiny Prints! - March 4, 2014
- January’s Nail Stuffs Haul & Manicures - February 28, 2014
- J’Adore Vox Box Goodies - February 26, 2014
- Christmas Manicures - February 21, 2014