Affiliate Marketing Fanatics – A couple of hyper-caffeinated affiliate marketers (Mike Buechele) and (Trisha Lyn Fawver) talk about all things Affiliate Marketing. From blogging to branding, social media to search, video and more!
We’re a little late this week but got going relatively quick. We chat a bit about social media and taxes in this episode, and have a good time doing it. I think we were keeping Mike warm with our banter! The episode comes in at a chunky, too-fat-to-fly 32:30. In in this episode we discuss:
- Google Buzz is a Buzz Kill
- Audience Conference 2010 is now open for registration. This year’s theme is Comedy.
- Kevin Smith’s Social Media battle with Southwest Airlines
- Follow hashtag #noadtax on Twitter for updates on the fights against the advertising tax in multiple states
- More information on the tax issues going on in various states can be found at:
- Performance Marketing Association: California Affiliates – It’s Time To Get Involved
- PMA: Vermont Affiliates – Your Urgent Help is Needed
- PMA: You Can Help Fight the Advertising Tax
- Affiliate Advocacy: Tension Mounts in Maryland
- AA: Illinois Internet Sales Tax Bill Surfaces
- AA: Virginia Gains Momentum and Double Threat
- Stephanie Lichtenstein’s blog: Top Ten Things On My Mind This Month
- EDIT: The Sacramento and San Diego trips we talk about were canceled late tonight. The CA bill will be heard in the morning and we may make a trip on Monday for the house hearing. Stay tuned!
Latest posts by Trisha Lyn Fawver (see all)
- The Hill You Choose to Die On - May 22, 2015
- Healing Touch Premium Scar Gel Review - May 9, 2015
- Lady Soma Skin & Nail Treatment Review & Giveaway! - April 29, 2015