I’m always looking to learn from those colleagues in our industry who have been doing this longer than I have. It’s for this reason that I’d LOVE to attend Affiliate Management Days 2013 in San Francisco. I wouldn’t have to pay for a hotel, or flight, or much of anything outside of my normal daily expenses since it’s just across the SF bay from me. There’s just one not-so-tiny problem.
The registration price tag.
It’s a lot to ask – $1200 – not that it’s not worth it. This will be their second conference in San Francisco and I heard terrific things about last year’s show. Which was their first-ever, so that’s considerably impressive. I’d love to go hear insights from folks who do the same things I do. They’ve been where I’ve been. They know the daily stresses, challenges, and rewards that being an affiliate manager holds. So I’d be pretty crazy not to want to go!
These are challenging economic times. While it’s an incredible investment and can easily be claimed as a business expense (because it is), bills are still due. In an effort to offset the costs and make my goal of attending a reality, I’m asking for your help. You can help in a number of ways:
- If you’re a fellow affiliate manager and haven’t already registered, but intend to, please do so through my affiliate link. The commission I earn will help me to pay for the pass.
- Share my post so others can potentially help.
- If you’re not attending, but want to help me reach this goal, I’ve set up a ChipIn campaign to help raise funds towards the conference registration cost. If I do not make my goal, you will be refunded your donation. You can donate through the widget below:
Thank you so much. Please – share my goal and help me contribute to the industry I so love by learning more and sharing my own knowledge at Affiliate Management Days SF 2013!
Latest posts by Trisha Lyn Fawver (see all)
- Healing Touch Premium Scar Gel Review - May 9, 2015
- Lady Soma Skin & Nail Treatment Review & Giveaway! - April 29, 2015
- Wordless Wednesday: Random Travels - April 15, 2015