Yes, I’m stepping closer and closer to the abyss.
Right now – at this VERY MOMENT OF 12:32pm PST – I just turned 28.
What? You didn’t hear anything? Well, just imagine muffled screams mixed with maniacal laughter and you’ll be close. I go back and forth between looking at some aspects of my life and wondering how I did so little by this age, but then I look at others and remember how hard I’ve worked to get that far so fast.
I’m takin’ the day off, so re-posting a meme type thing that Julie posted in her blog Julie’s Journal last month on her birthday.
Famous people who share my birthday
- Tom Brokaw, 1940 – Newscaster, NBC News
- Bob Marley, 1945 – Singer
- Babe Ruth, 1895 – Baseball Player, New York Yankees
- Axl Rose, 1962 – Singer, Guns N’ Roses
- Ronald Reagan, 1911 – Actor, 40th US President
- Rip Torn, 1933 – Actor
- Natalie Cole, 1950 – Singer, Daughter of Nat King Cole
Famous Events that happened on January 3rd:
- 1865- Robert E Lee appointed Confederate General in Chief
- 1918- Britain grants women (30 & over) vote
- 1933- 20th Amendment goes into effect: Pres term begins in Jan not March
- 1935- “Monopoly” board game goes on sale for 1st time
- 1974- US House of Reps begins determining grounds for impeachment of Nixon
- 1981- Beatles McCartney, Starr & Harrison record a tribute to John Lennon (OK, “Brady Brides” also debuted on TV the same day, but the tribute seemed more important)
- Fredrico Fellini – Director
- Geena Davis – Actress
- John Belushi – Actor
- Wolfgang Mozart – Composer
- Opra Winfrey – TV Host
- Charles Lindbergh – Pilot
- Carl Berstein – Journalist
Latest posts by Trisha Lyn Fawver (see all)
- Saying Goodbye to Winston the Wonder Pug - January 8, 2015
- The real reason my Cricut Explore is still in the box - December 29, 2014
- Cyber Monday Deals 2014! - December 1, 2014